Saturday, December 12, 2009

First Blog

I guess I only started this blog because some of my friends have them.

What a bad reason to do anything. Hahaha. But once I started thinking about it, the more I realized having a blog would be a good idea, because I feel like people don't know me very well. Just people in general. My friends, maybe, know me the best of anyone, but even they are probably left guessing a lot of the time. It's so much easier to express what i'm actually thinking and feeling through writing than actually telling people. It's a bad trait, I know, but it's just how I am.

And like my tagline says, i'm hoping this blog gives people a real glimpse into how I really am, since so many people misjudge me right off the bat. I really don't like being so introverted, but I hope this helps. I'll try to post pretty regularly, and I don't even know who's going to be reading, but whoever it is, I hope they're somewhat entertained.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Elyse! I really like your profile layout! ughh everyone is making theirs all cute and I can't figure out how to make it look good. But anyway yeah I thought a blog would at first be lame but it actually is nice to just vent or whatever. But I saw you were following and was excited because I want all our friends to get a blog haha so I have more of a reason to get on here! wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i know it's cool! maddie doesn't want to, she'd feel too much like a nerd. she's too paranoid about looking uncool. :P haha thanks i just spent forever messing around with pictures and the HTML.

    ReplyDelete